Classes at Tauranga
We currently offer weekly cardmaking classes, and scrapbooking classes.
- These are held every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings, starting at 10am, and usually take 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Each week you will be taught how to make a different card, learning new techniques and using different crafting products.
- The classes are suitable for beginners through to advanced cardmakers, and you get to take the card away at the end.
- Classes cost $7 per session (this includes materials). If you have your own card making kit (scissors, trimmer etc), feel free to bring it, however we have all equipment in our classroom if you need to borrow it.
Your designer and tutor (Paula) has been cardmaking for over 15 years, and has been teaching for over 10 years.
If you are unable to attend class, we do sell the kits which you can purchase from our online store. Each Kit includes a full set of detailed instructions, and can be put together with basic cardmaking tools. Click here for more details.
*Note : The same card is taught all week, so you can attend any days class for the card. Bookings are not essential.
- Held on Wednesday morning from 10am
- Suitable from beginner to experienced scrapbooker.
- The cost is $10, and all materials, are supplied. You can bring along your own photos if you want to add these to your page.
The Scrapbooking class is held on Wed
Kits from this class are available for purchase in store or online. Click here for more details.
Bookings are not necessary, but feel free to call us if you have any further questions.
PRIVATE BOOKINGS /PARTIES
If you have a group of people who would like a special class, we can design an event just for you and your group. We can cater for up to 15 people in our classroom, and pricing is dependent on what you are looking to do, but will be roughly $10 per person per hour which includes all materials.Click here to Email us to discuss your ideas